The F 500 Oslo non-catalytic clean burn woodstove features both front and left side-loading convenience. With its handsome Gothic arch design and large fire viewing area, the F 500 Oslo is the best selling large non-catalytic cast iron woodstove in North America.
- Maximum heat output: 70,000 BTU/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,000 sq.ft
- Overall efficiency: 72%
- Log length: 22"
- Burn time: Up to 9 hours
- Finish options: Blue/Black, Ivory, and Jøtul Iron™ Enamel, or Matte Black Paint
- Flue outlet: Top, and rear
- Flue size: 6"
- Weight: 445lbs
- Accessories: Fire screen, Short leg kit for fireplace installations, Floor bracket kit, Bottom and rear heatshield