Model MGJ is a medium-duty gear-reduced jackshaft operator for rolling grilles and shutters. It features a compact design, a floor level disconnect, a high-starting torque motor and a heavy-duty wormgear reducer.
- Powerful 1/2 HP, single phase motor with instant reverse and internal automatic reset thermal overload. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Dependable dual relay system. Across-the-line reversing starter used on 3 phase only (NEMA 1 enclosure).
- Floor level disconnect provides emergency manual operation.
- Heavy-duty wormgear-in-oil-bath speed reducer.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box with baked-on powder coat finish. Easily field converted for right or left mounting.
- External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for universal radio controls.
- Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged preventing damage to the door and operator.
- Universal transmitters and receivers are available to signal the operator to open and/or close.