Model MH is a medium-duty hoist operator. It features an adjustable friction clutch, a standard solenoid brake, a high-starting torque motor, a compact design and an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock.
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V single phase motor with instant reverse and internal automatic reset thermal overload. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Dependable dual relay system (NEMA 1 enclosure)
- Model MH provides easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect and an electrically interlocked chain hoist mechanism.
- Heavy-duty solenoid actuated brake standard.
- First stage heavy-duty 4L V-belt; second and third stages #48 chain.
- Heavy-duty oil-filled bearings.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against damage to the door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- Universal transmitters and receivers are available to signal the operator to open and/or close.